Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Mod Nation Racers.

So today at E3 UFG debuted their Cart racing game Mod Nation Racers. I worked with the key members of the team bringing my 'vinyl artist' flav to the mix.

I retooled the figure to be more "Urban Vinyl", coached the car modelers on caricature 101, did interface design exploration and just a couple of week ago was asked to take a stab at designing some ideas for the lead character which ended up being used the demo the game at during the Sony presentation. (That's the red goggles guy)
The UFG crew is awesome and ridiculously talented. This was a great project for me as it is really true to the idea of vinyl toys and character creation, two things I love. I feel very fortunate to have been asked to contribute. I can't wait to actually play the game.

More details coming soon...
"

"

D!

3 comments:

Decay said...

Congrats man! That game looked awesome! Absolute potential to be a Mario kart killer. (thank goodness IMO.)

Atomos said...

Impressive

Steve Talkowski said...

Very cool - the demo stuff looked awesome.