Sunday, November 04, 2007

When you wish upon a star… Makes no difference who you are…

Waddup Chocolatiers!!!

I know it’s been a minute since I last sent out a shot to you all, but I’m back with some updates.

I finally got the production pictures of my little guy from the KANIZA Cluster 01 mini set put out by Toy Qube. Thanks to Klim @ BIGSHOT TOYWORKS, who supplied the snaps, I can bring you the first close-ups. Entitled ‘Wish Kidd’, he’s the little celestial brother of DCTO. Also shown in the picture is the blue chase. I’m not going to tell you what’s under the hood. I’ll save that for you to find out when the series drops next month. No date locked for the event, but I should have those details very soon.

More good things… Coming this month, my interview on the Toy Qube site with Keith. Of course I’ll send out a shot when that gets posted. Also, the launch of the CHOCOLATE SOOP online shop will be happening very shortly. I plan on loading up with my limited edition print works, apparel, stickers, customs, and more goodies as they come out. So now you can get DCTO and other gear direct, along with exclusive SOOP Shop contest-giveaways.

Oh yeah. I have another surprise coming for you in the next couple of posts, just in time for Winter.

So while I reload, I leave you with the ‘Wish Kidd’



d^_^b

1 comment:

Choper Nawers! said...

whoa..those a wicked little fellas nice work..your work is really good man.