Friday, November 30, 2007

A DOUBLE CHOCOLATE KISS...

What's good Chocolatiers? I have 2 items on the list for this Chocolate shot.
First: A look at the Diptych GicleĆ© print entitled: 'Rising Starrs' I created for the KANIZA release. Each panel measures 5.5" x 8.5" and were printed in an edition of 50. I'll have 20 sets at the launch at ToyQube for 40.00USD per set (Launch Price). The rest will be available at the CHOCOLATE SOOP SHOP on the 15th of Dec.


For a more detailed image and more info on the 'Wish Kidd' click here.
Second: Check out the interview I did with Keith on the ToyQube site. I finally had a chance to sit down and answer of few questions about toys and my design work with the man himself. It give a little peek into what I about so I hope you find it interesting. Click the link for the INTERVIEW

NYC! 5 days and counting...

d^_^b

4 comments:

Charuca said...

It's a very nice illustration.
Congratulations Dacosta ^_^
You're the best!

Dacosta! said...

Thanks Charuca. I'm really happy you like my work.

Choper Nawers! said...

Man you just kick a... your work is great....probably i will be getting some of your cool stuff next year...best.

Anonymous said...

What's up cuz????

How are things going? I hope all is well with you and wifey. The family is great. I just went on line and checked out your website. I LOVE IT!!!! Your little cuz ;)